Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Reiki Rei’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The healing services we provide are non-refundable.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website. We have purchased from leading online providers of stock images.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Distance Reiki Treatment planning
A distance treatment isn’t any more complicated than a normal “hands-on” healing session. You’ll need the same basic information, such as the primary health concern, expectations after the session, other experiences with Reiki energy. Then you can use your exact “live” session ritual: quiet place, crystals, symbols, protection, sage, aura scanning, chakra cleansing, and so on. Depending on the symptoms and problems encountered, the session may take thirty to sixty minutes. Always remember to follow up with a phone call when the session is complete.
Tips for the distance Reiki Practitioner
• request needed information from the client
• stress that Reiki is not a substitute for proper medical treatment
• having a photo can be great but not essential
• ask for permission when you connect
• focus on your healing intent
• be very specific
• use your intuition and go with the flow
Tips for the distance Reiki client
• understand Reiki treatment guidelines
• offer needed information to Reiki Practitioner
• comfortable position in a quiet room
• set the intent on receiving healing
• take some cleansing breaths to relax and close the eyes